Tracking Tool

Ordered a blouse from Zulily who uses this fly by night shipper, it went from Commerce CA to Sparks, NV. And back again to the black hole of the USPS....Richmond,CA.

And there it sits. I ordered on Nov. 1st, didn’t ship till Nov 21 (say what), It took Newgistics from 11/21 to Dec. 3rd to get it “lost” in Richmond,Ca.

Zulily, the USPS has this wonder thing called flat rate boxes, straight from your facility to mine. I’ll never use Zulily or any other vendor that ships via Newgistics, and any of the ones that drop ship to Richmond USPS

Review about: Usps Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hml1017
#1411937

I hate when I order stuff (mainly Amazon) and they use USPS as the delivery service! I rather regular UPS or even the amazon delivery service vans.

Every time when it is USPS they are to lazy to deliver package if they got to carry three feet over to my door so leave on truck for another person to drop off or eventually me to pick up myself. The package gets scanned once when it it originally dropped off to be mailed out then after that it disappears till they decide to scan the last time that shows delivered. And twice it’s showed delivered or in my city and they claim it’s on truck still or god knows what. Other delivery services scan the package multiple times letting the person waiting be updated on where it’s at.

They’ll scan it once it’s dropped off for shipment then scanned before being put on a truck, scanned if it’s dropped off at any major shipment centers then scanned when placed on another truck and scanned again when it arrives to the local shipment office, scanned again before placed on the truck that delivers it and whoever delivers it will scan it before dropping it off at your door and pulling off.

They always keep you in the loop on where your stuff is at. USPS lets you guess on it and I’m assumig doesn’t scan things purposely so they can take their sweet time delivering it.