Newgistics - Returned phone missing

13 of 23 Newgistics reviews

I personally packed and returned a replacement phone back to AT&T.Now, I am getting charged $600 for a phone that I shipped back.

How does a phone get extracted out of a box in transit? The box that arrived at the returns warehouse was empty and I have no idea what happened to it.

AT&T has been unhelpful and insists that I shipped an empty box.I have been a longtime AT&T customer and I have no reason to keep a brick.

I believe that the box was tampered with after I shipped it off.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Samsung Phone
Review category
Shipping
review #778136 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Newgistics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 23 Newgistics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
bobs2015

Jan 26 #1101178 Saginaw, Michigan, United States

This happens. Somewhere along the line from the time you shipped it to receipt by At&T someone opened the box, took out the phone and re-sealed it. Don't pay them, of course. Make sure you dispute any charge if they have your charge card info. If not charged to it yet, best cancel the card, etc. You don't say how you sent it back or with which carrier. Did you get a tracking number, etc. Good luck. Never pay for something you don't owe.

0 0 Reply
jcabal

Jan 26 #1101186

I sent it back using their original box and packaging material. The photo above was received from the warehouse that processes returns. The tracking number, checked at http://tracking.smartlabel.com , confirms that it was received at their warehouse.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Newgistics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Newgistics.
Filing a new complaint about
×