Norton, Virginia
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have a package that has been sitting in a warehouse since Sept 21st waiting on USPS and today is Sept 27th.It doesn't make any sense.

I paid for standard delivery from Boohoo (6-8 business days) and my package was shipped on the Sept 16th. This is ridiculous!!! Why would it take so long to ship from New Jersey to Nashville, Tn????

I still have 4 more orders moving slowly through their mailing system.I don't even want to shop with the company anymore because they use Newgistics for shipping....

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of newgistics delivery service from Newgistics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Newgistics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Newgistics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Newgistics?

Comments

Suitland, Maryland, United States #1252260

Did you ever get your package I'm going threw the same thing with boohoo

to Anonymous Missouri, United States #1256236

I have been having the same problems have any of you received your things from boohoo I ordered my thing of the 3rd and I was told it was most likely stuck in customs. Then after no updates for a while now in traking it says it's in the newgistics New Jersey shipping facility. I'm just wondering if anyone has received their things and if so how long did it take.