I had a return stolen by someone at this company!Thankfully, the retailer I bought the item from gave me a full refund anyway, based on my good record with them.

I was completely disgusted by the audacity of the employee who did it. I asked the customer service rep to double check to make sure the box arrived empty and if so, launch a full investigation. Tracking is slow and never up to date. I would really like the option to select the return company, prior to a return shipping label being generated, so I can avoid Newgistics.

All this time I thought USPS was the worst mail provider...in walks Newgistics!

Review about: Newgistics Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Newgistics?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Central Transport - Wet pallets/destroyed pallets Central Transport "when we recieved our delivery 5-17-17the boxes were soaking wet. our previous delivery the pallet was destroyed to the point where the merchandise was all over the truck. we reloaded..." Read more Newgistics - Made my online shopping experience from US, worst Newgistics "I've been shopping online from the US through eBay and Amazon and have not face any issues with shipping. While they are mostly inexpensive items (max was USD200) with cheap..." Read more Verizon Return lost by Newgistics Newgistics "I traded up my iphone 6S phone at Verizon on Dec 24th for a new iphone 7. Verizon gave me a return envelope USPS/Newgistics. I dropped off the phone in..." Read more Eisenhardt Trading www.eisenhardt-trading.com Criminals Julian Insua, Vera Stahlke aka Vera Eisenhardt Raul Alvarez Eisenhardt "EISENHARDT-TRADING.COM In response to a malicious and fabricated posting by Eisenhardt Trading (Saniamiento SA) of Buenos Aires, Argentina against me, I wanted to set the record straight on who these..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more