This company is just a box of monkey turds. The Newgistics tracking system shows my package as having been delivered to the local Post Office, whilst the Post Office tracking system shows electronic info transferred, but NO package logged into the Post Office.

I've gotten the tracking reports from the Newgistics system and one provided by the Postmaster of the local post office and there is clearly a conflict. Both show electronic notification to the USPS on 1/21 and the Newgsitics report shows delivery to USPS on 1/23.

The USPS report has no log of receiving the package...and the Postmaster assured me that nothing gets into the post office without being scanned and the package is NOT in the USPS. Reading these reviews, it would be my bet that someone at Newgistics hijacked the package.

This person wrote the review about Newgistics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Newgistics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Newgistics package tracking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

They are pathetic! Having same problem and I will post on this.

I agree with you 100 % !!!